Current Music: Deep Purple / Highway Star [stuck in my head, argh!]

From:selkiediver
Date:January 28th, 2004 08:28 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I once got one of these which was very realistic. It asked me to confirm some information and had a link to a very realistic looking "eBay" website where one was to sign in. Of course, the URL was not an eBay.com address. It's an info grabbing scam.

We all need to be careful, but then we knew that.

Oh yeah. I forwarded the note to eBay.
(Reply) (Thread)