US States I've Been To - Life is strange...

Jan. 15th, 2004

10:01 pm - US States I've Been To

Previous Entry Share Next Entry

States that are bold are ones I've been to. States that are bold+italic I've spent a cumulative week or more in. I've lived in states with asterisks (***).

1)Alabama
2)Alaska
3)Arizona
4)Arkansas
5)California ***
6)Colorado
7)Connecticut
8)Delaware
9)Florida
10)Georgia
11)Hawaii
12)Idaho
13)Illinois
14)Indiana
15)Iowa
16)Kansas
17)Kentucky
18)Louisiana
19)Maine
20)Maryland
21)Massachusetts
22)Michigan
23)Minnesota
24)Mississippi
25)Missouri
26)Montana
27)Nebraska
28)Nevada
29)New Hampshire
30)New Jersey ***
31)New Mexico
32)New York
33)North Carolina
34)North Dakota
35)Ohio
36)Oklahoma
37)Oregon ***
38)Pennsylvania ***
39)Rhode Island
40)South Carolina
41)South Dakota
42)Tennessee
43)Texas
44)Utah
45)Vermont
46)Virginia
47)Washington
48)West Virginia
49)Wisconsin
50)Wyoming
00)Washington, D.C.

So, I've visited 42 of 50 states, 24 of them for a week or more, and have lived in 4. What about you?

-(Cheers) generalist

(Stolen from sunfire_leo (a friend of gratteciella), then modified by me.)

From:malabar
Date:January 16th, 2004 02:38 am (UTC)
(Link)
Does this count airport connections?
From:generalist
Date:January 16th, 2004 09:52 am (UTC)
(Link)

No, my list doesn't count airport connections. I don't think that being in an airport in a place gives one any real feel for a place. It would have made some sense to just add a line for them:

XX)Airports

-(Cheers) generalist

From:malabar
Date:January 16th, 2004 01:59 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Then I won't bother - I know I haven't been to many US states apart from making connections.
You well-traveled American, you!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)