Another line from the Personals - Life is strange...

Oct. 29th, 2009

07:13 pm - Another line from the Personals

Previous Entry Share Next Entry

Hi all,

Here's another line from the personals that just ached to be shared:

I am looking for the person who will find a spce for me in his hearth...

Although I've never been one to burn bridges--or girlfriends or even ex-wives--I'm sure I could find space in my hearth for this one.

It is:

I am looking for the person who will find a spce for me in his hearth, who will care about me, respect my fellings and understand me, will make me fell happy, will make me feel that he needs me, who will never make me feel loneley and sad, who will think about me even if he is not next to me at that moment.

Current Location: work
Current Mood: sillysilly
Current Music: hvac (yay! it's still on!)

From:tsennyipa
Date:October 30th, 2009 04:14 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Aside from the atrocious and inconsistent spelling, I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what she's asking for that she shouldn't be asking for. Isn't this really what we all want? It certainly describes my intentions (and, mostly, actions) towards Andrea.
From:generalist
Date:November 4th, 2009 06:24 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Her sentiment is just fine, I just thought that her spelling was atrocious in a funny way... a way that changed the meaning enough that I could play with it. So I did!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)