Comments:

From:jan_can_too
Date:January 28th, 2009 05:45 pm (UTC)

OK...

(Link)
...I'm so glad I don't have to date anymore. I also can't believe I just watched that whole trainwreck. Can I have my ten minutes back?

(Also on the list of things I can't believe: why you haven't been snapped up yet by some smart girl)

;)
From:jymdyer
Date:February 4th, 2009 11:21 pm (UTC)

Zoom Zoom Zoom

(Link)
=v= Like I toldja, The 40 Year Old Virgin has the best speed dating scenes. (For best results, watch the DVD outtakes.)
(Reply) (Thread)