Music Qs - Life is strange...

Dec. 16th, 2008

06:27 pm - Music Qs

So, about music... here are a few questions for you. My answers are in a comment.

Hi!

  1. The first song I can remember liking as a child is...

  2. The song I associate most with my first love is...

  3. One song that always gets me pumped up and in a good mood is...

  4. One song I listen to when I'm feeling blue, quiet or contemplative is...

  5. A song I'm especially digging right now is...

Cheers! generalist

Ganked from andybeals

Tags:
Current Location: office
Current Mood: moodymoody
Current Music: Big Time

From:generalist
Date:December 17th, 2008 02:30 am (UTC)

  1. The first song I can remember liking as a child is...

    Your land is my land - Peter, Paul and Mary (via YouTube)   or maybe Going to the zoo - Tom Paxton

  2. The song I associate most with my first love is...

    (I had one of those?)... probably

    Crazy on you - Heart (live from 1976)

  3. One song that always gets me pumped up and in a good mood is...

    Big time - Peter Gabriel (original 1987 video)

      now in a fun remix/mashup by Gorillaz

  4. One song I listen to when I'm feeling blue, quiet or contemplative is...

    Candy - Iggy Pop and Kate Pierson (via YouTube)

  5. A song I'm especially digging right now is...

    (a couple of related songs)

    Miss murder (plus Prelude 12/21) - AFI (and a video--what would we do without YouTube?)

    Love like winter - AFI (rather odd video)

Cheers! generalist

Edited at 2008-12-17 02:30 am (UTC)

From:gomijacogeo
Date:December 17th, 2008 11:55 am (UTC)
(Link)
1. "Pleasant Valley Sunday" The Monkees
2. "Hey Hey (What Can I Do)" Led Zepplin
3. "Cowboy" Kid Rock
4. "Northern Sky" Nick Drake
5. "Five O'Clock World" The Vogues
(Reply) (Thread)