Current Music: Office HVAC, on high

From:shadowsmark
Date:November 19th, 2008 12:50 am (UTC)
(Link)
Given the happy-go-lucky syntax in the rest of the excerpt, I think it could mean almost anything. However, it's an appealing turn of phrase, not marred by its underspecificity.
From:jymdyer
Date:November 19th, 2008 02:36 am (UTC)

Gold-digging in the New Age.

(Link)
=v= Maybe I've run across too much Californese, but it sounds to me like she's looking for someone with money and wants it to sound spiritually-enlightened.
From:ironkite
Date:November 19th, 2008 03:16 am (UTC)
(Link)
Wants someone from an area of high seismic activity?
(Reply) (Thread)
From:jan_can_too
Date:November 19th, 2008 03:51 am (UTC)

A guess...

(Link)
I think she's wanting someone who tunes in to the good stuff rather than the bad. At least that is what I would mean if I wrote that, which I wouldn't, because it wouldn't occur to me to put the words together quite that way. It does seem to be a good conversation-starter-- what other vibrations is she attuned to?
From:gomijacogeo
Date:November 19th, 2008 03:52 am (UTC)
(Link)
Very few people suffer original thoughts. Go google the phrase "vibration of abundance" and be enlightened.
From:jymdyer
Date:November 19th, 2008 04:05 am (UTC)

Enlightened!

(Link)
=v= Looks like I called it. My most favorite googly match is Abundance Highway:

http://www.abundancehighway.com/

I wonder whether this highway allows bicycles.
From:r_wolfcastle
Date:November 19th, 2008 04:53 am (UTC)
(Link)
She might be into ETF, or feng shui, or she might have, just like you, simply run across the phrase and liked it.

Cynical bastard that I am, I'm banking on her being a Michael J. Losier disciple.

If I were a Magic 8-Ball, I think I'd be saying, "All signs point to run away!"
From:tsennyipa
Date:November 19th, 2008 06:10 am (UTC)
(Link)
Maybe she wants a guy who owns an unbalanced twin.

From:jymdyer
Date:November 20th, 2008 01:27 am (UTC)

Surely a New-Ager wouldn't neglect ZatAoMM?

(Link)
=v= That's a motorcycle thing, right?