Current Music: Candy - Iggy Pop

From:jikme
Date:June 11th, 2008 03:50 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yeah, Ted wanted some nice small computer speakers back in January, for a reasonable price, but we made the mistake of going into the Bose store where he fell in love with their awesome MusicMonitor speakers. At $400 they cost way more than our target price, alas. But dammit, it was his birthday and he was about to have wrist surgery, and they really sounded amazing (no subwoofer!).

So we got them, and they're great, but if you're strict and sensible about your budget you won't even look them up online.
From:tsennyipa
Date:June 11th, 2008 05:30 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yeah, for example don't go down to the Bose store and listen to them, because if you do you'll chuck your budget and buy them. Resist the temptation, man. Resist!

From:generalist
Date:June 11th, 2008 06:17 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I see. Well, I'm not rich like you two are, so I will take your advice and not go down to the store to check them out.