Current Music: disk, disk, whir, whir

From:xthread
Date:December 15th, 2003 03:24 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yuck.
Didn't we learn this way back at McAfee?
I mean, it was gross then, it was just shorter.

On the other hand, at least its not DCOM..
From:selkiediver
Date:December 15th, 2003 08:24 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yes, I believe we did. In fact, I think we had to hack it.

I believe the term we used to describe it was, "fugly."

We also learned that
[Error: Irreparable invalid markup ('<lj-user="generalist">') in entry. Owner must fix manually. Raw contents below.]

Yes, I believe we did. In fact, I think we had to hack it.

I believe the term we used to describe it was, "fugly."

We also learned that <lj-user="generalist"> can generate pages and pages (and pages) of code. I wonder if it's all just an ode to the computer gnome that lives inside his computer.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)