Current Music: disk drive

From:jymdyer
Date:March 5th, 2008 04:37 am (UTC)

Scheduling Conflict

(Link)
=v= I have my doubts. BTW, wanna buy some sports cars, ditch our wives for exotic dancers, and take up hang-gliding?
From:generalist
Date:March 5th, 2008 08:16 pm (UTC)

Re: Scheduling Conflict

This response got a rare, actual LOL from me. Thanks!

From:shadowsmark
Date:March 6th, 2008 05:46 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I wonder if I would be as miserable in my 40s if the worst thing in my life hadn't started when I was 42?
From:r_wolfcastle
Date:March 7th, 2008 10:56 am (UTC)
(Link)
That's a terrible thing to say about your daughter!!
From:shadowsmark
Date:March 8th, 2008 03:47 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Now, now. You know that indeed the best thing in my life happened then too.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)