Star Wars! - Life is strange...

Feb. 25th, 2008

09:35 am - Star Wars!

Well, I got a thoughtful and rather cute bearded guy. It could have been much worse, and nearly was!

You are Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
66%
Boba Fett
65%
Princess Leia
62%
Yoda
61%
Luke Skywalker
61%
Padme
61%
Han Solo
61%
Chewbacca
61%
Qui-Gon Jinn
59%
Mace Windu
58%

(This list displays the top 10 results
out of a possible 21 characters)
You are civilized, calm, and have a good sense
of humor, even when those around you don't.

You can hold your own in a fight, but prefer it
when things don't get too exciting.

Click here to take the Star Wars Personality Test

Ganked from mtnviewpilot. Thanks!

Cheers! generalist

Current Location: home office
Current Mood: awake
Current Music: Darth Vader's Theme (in my head)

From:hennepin
Date:February 25th, 2008 09:33 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I was ALMOST Luke, but made it to Princess Leia by a hair's breadth.

They have a special Star Wars exhibit at The Franklin Institute here in Philly that I'd like to see -- the other day, there were storm troopers flooding the front steps and Darth Vader's theme music was pouring through huge speakers onto the street.
(Reply) (Thread)