Current Mood: amazed

From:tsennyipa
Date:December 6th, 2007 04:05 pm (UTC)
(Link)
There is, however, a union of the set of Jews who eat pork and Jews who celebrate Chanukah, and I'm fairly sure that it's not the empty set. But this is a lot of fun nevertheless - presumably they thought "let's say Chanukah instead of Christmas, so that we can be more inclusive." I'm sure they meant well...

From:shadowsmark
Date:December 6th, 2007 04:18 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Not to be all nerdly, but surely you mean intersection? (Doing set math in my work all day long.....)
From:tsennyipa
Date:December 6th, 2007 04:47 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Pedant.