Current Music: bop

From:sfo2lhr
Date:November 25th, 2007 05:46 am (UTC)
(Link)
OK, that was weird. When I viewed that post on my Friends page, there was a text link to the Daft Bodies video, but embedded below it was a hardcore porn video from a porn site. (I took a screen shot in anyone doesn't believe me!)

But when I view your post in your own journal, the Daft Bodies video is embedded, and there's no porn. Any idea what the heck is going on?
From:jymdyer
Date:November 26th, 2007 04:16 am (UTC)

Shocked, Shocked!

(Link)
=v= I can't imagine why "harder, better, faster, stronger" would inspire keyword-driven porn spam.
From:sfo2lhr
Date:November 25th, 2007 05:49 am (UTC)
(Link)
When I viewed it the first time on my friends page I wasn't logged in. Now I'm logged in, and when I viewed it again on my friends page it's OK, no porn. I'm still mystified, though.
From:jymdyer
Date:November 26th, 2007 04:20 am (UTC)

You, Not My.

(Link)
=v= YouTube's better than MySpace, so I looked there and found that the original incarnation was "Daft Hands". Variations on the theme can be found there, culminating in "Daft Bodies".
(Reply) (Thread)