Current Music: Cow-orker conversations

From:northofvoontah
Date:September 18th, 2006 11:32 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I was so glad to check the serial number & not have to do anything; my battery is not prone to catch fire in my lap. (I like your version of the letter better)
(Reply) (Thread)
From:(Anonymous)
Date:September 19th, 2006 01:15 am (UTC)
(Link)
I promise it will be recycled. The lithium electrolyte and the flouropolymer are both cost-effective to recycle. Even if they weren't required by law to recycle Li-poly components, it is really cost-effective.

Be very glad that we are far beyond lead-acid, zinc-air, and nickel-cadmium, which are all much less attractive to recycle.
(Reply) (Thread)