Current Music: Server and kitty whine

From:xthread
Date:March 22nd, 2006 12:14 am (UTC)
(Link)
Crash is an extremely relative concept.
From:hennepin
Date:March 30th, 2006 04:22 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I've added you to my f-list based on several similar interests -- hope you don't mind!
From:generalist
Date:April 29th, 2006 03:24 pm (UTC)

Friends lists

(Link)
Hello,

Sorry, things have been busy, I didn't notice this note from you until recently. No, I don't mind at all. But I also don't see me on your friends list--was I added and then deleted in a relatively short time?

FWIW, I added you to mine.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

generalist