Current Music: server whine

From:xeger
Date:March 3rd, 2006 06:32 pm (UTC)
(Link)
"ooooh, baby... you stop my heart" (Er, and please start it again?)
From:shadowsmark
Date:March 3rd, 2006 06:37 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Actually, it seems to match everyone's style pretty well. (Yours perhaps least, but that's because your intensity makes the concept of "flirting" not seem to fit very well ;-}.)
From:andybeals
Date:March 7th, 2006 02:41 am (UTC)

too few questions

(Link)
You Are a Natural Flirt

Believe it or not, you're a really effective flirt.
And you're so good, you hardly notice that you're flirting.
Your attitude and confidence make you a natural flirt.
And the fact that you don't know it is just that more attractive!

i vote for too few questions.

comments, re: result?