[set to music] If I were a German, yada YADA yada yada yada YADA yada yah - Life is strange...

Feb. 8th, 2006

02:25 pm - [set to music] If I were a German, yada YADA yada yada yada YADA yada yah

Previous Entry Share Next Entry

...All day long I'd biddy biddy bid.. and LEAVE the COUNTRY? Well, ok.

The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

The Would You Have Been A Nazi? Test
- it rules -

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 54% on brainwashworthy
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 38% on antitolerant
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 51% on patriotic
Link: The Would You Have Been a Nazi Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Tags:
Current Mood: quirky
Current Music: If I were a Rich Man - Zero Mostel - Fiddler on the Roof

From:waterowl
Date:February 9th, 2006 06:33 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I was an expat too as I expected.
From:jymdyer
Date:February 10th, 2006 04:18 am (UTC)

Ach du LIeber!

(Link)
=v= Everyone I know comes up as an Expatriate on this test, including me. See you all in Paris!
(Reply) (Thread)