I have a few questions about dreams to ask of my avid and ardent readers [yeah, right]. Why don't we make this a meme: post this question and your results on your blog. I'll post mine in a bit.
Questions about Dreams:
- Do you remember dreams from most nights?
- What do you most often dream about? Sex, fight-or-flight, embarrassment, actual people you know, or what?
- Is the character of your dreams different when there are different environmental factors? Examples:
- Sleeping with a lover vs sleeping alone.
- Heavier or lighter bedclothes.
- Clothed or naked.
- Warmer or colder bedroom.
- Sleeping at home vs in a hotel vs in a tent.
- Do you ever die in your dreams?
- If you die in your dreams, do you somehow hang around and keep experiencing the dream, or does the dream abruptly end?
- Post-death, hanging around, do you remain in your dead body or do you become an observer?
- If you remain in your body, does anything else happen or are you just stuck in a virtual tape-loop?
- If you become an observer, are you now suddenly omniscient, or do you just have a single viewpoint?