Current Music: other people's keyboards

From:xeger
Date:January 10th, 2006 10:03 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Heh. I'm apparently otherwise:

You scored 76 masculinity and 43 femininity!
You scored high on masculinity and low on femininity. You have a traditionally masculine personality.
From:generalist
Date:January 11th, 2006 10:59 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You take 'tomboy' to new levels. I like it.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
(Deleted comment)
[User Picture]
From:generalist
Date:January 11th, 2006 11:02 pm (UTC)
(Link)
You're assertive and opinionated, though usually pretty careful of other people's emotional states. And you've been professionally instructed in how not to yield ground that could be left un-yielded. What do you expect a test like this to tell you?
From:r_wolfcastle
Date:January 11th, 2006 12:25 am (UTC)

Psychologically androgynous, certainly not physically!

(Link)
Androgynous
You scored 83 masculinity and 53 femininity!
You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.

My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 91% on masculinity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 25% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test
From:jymdyer
Date:January 11th, 2006 11:43 am (UTC)

That Libra-Like Balance

(Link)

=v= I StUDfULlY frobbed the auto-generated HTML to add some pink to the blue.

Androgynous
You scored 76 masculinity and 73 femininity!

You scored high on both masculinity and femininity. You have a strong
personality exhibiting characteristics of both traditional sex roles.
My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 82% on masculinity
You scored higher than 73% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test.