Now I guess I have to find out what it's about... - Life is strange...

Oct. 17th, 2005

07:32 am - Now I guess I have to find out what it's about...

I know, I'm living in a cave, but I've never seen Serenity (or, rather I should say I've never seen an episode of Firefly and have yet to see Serenity). But I've taken the quiz and you can all chortle about something I don't understand:

You scored as River Tam. The Fugitive. You are clever and dangerous, which is a nasty combination. The fact you are crazy too just adds to your charm. They did bad things to you, but you know their secrets. They will regret how they made you.

River Tam

75%

Kaylee Frye

69%

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne

69%

The Operative

63%

Inara Serra

63%

Simon Tam

50%

Capt. Mal Reynolds

50%

Shepherd Derrial Book

44%

Zoe Alleyne Washburne

44%

Jayne Cobb

38%

Which Serenity character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Current Mood: refreshedrefreshed
Current Music: cat yowl, traffic

Comments:

From:ex_bellicane303
Date:October 17th, 2005 03:54 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Wow... that's a good one!!

And here I thought we didn't know any Rivers in the group!

-N
From:sfo2lhr
Date:October 17th, 2005 05:29 pm (UTC)
(Link)