I already knew this... - Life is strange...

Oct. 13th, 2005

09:06 am - I already knew this...

Compared with many others, my life has been pretty trouble-free and simple, full of opportunities (many of which I have squandered), etc. I can blame almost all failures in it on me, not on 'the system', my abusive parents, poverty, or whatever. It's all my fault. That's supposed to help? This test scored me as 'Average'. Looking back, and thinking about other people I know, I think it was pretty 'Easy'.

Average
generalist's life has been 33% difficult.
Based on your family, money, political context, and personal situation -- during the important years of your development -- it appears generalist's life was AVERAGE. What does this mean?

Well, the "difficulty" of your life is a measure of how rough you had it. Relative to the world, you had a pretty normal childhood. You probably had a typical mixture of advantages and disadvantages. At one time the disadvantanges might've even seemed impossible to overcome. But look at you now!

I'm not sure what "success" means to you, but whatever it is, you can achieve it. When you do, it'll be very impressive.

This test tracked 1 variable How generalist compared to other people his age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
generalist scored higher than 54% on difficult
Link: The How Difficult Is Your Life Test written by chicken_pot_pie on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Tags:
Current Mood: awake
Current Music: server whine

From:shadowsmark
Date:October 13th, 2005 05:15 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Humph. How old was the child who wrote this test? My life got pegged as "easy". I had a pretty good childhood, by all measures, including my own. But life has been increasingly more brutal since.
From:jikme
Date:October 13th, 2005 05:42 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yeah, funny how it seemed to end at age 18.
From:malabar
Date:October 13th, 2005 05:19 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Apparently mine was difficult. I figured it would have been average.
From:lusty
Date:October 13th, 2005 05:44 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Heh. Mine scored "Perfect" at only 9% difficult. I do have to say that I agree with that assessment of my childhood. College and later is when all hell broke loose. Or maybe that's just when things became interesting.
From:r_wolfcastle
Date:October 13th, 2005 05:45 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yeah, Average, 32%. Exactly what I expected given that it was clear pretty early on that this test was only about childhood, and not about life in toto. Yawn.
(Reply) (Thread)
From:ex_bellicane303
Date:October 13th, 2005 06:59 pm (UTC)
(Link)
For a little perspective I took it and compared my bio to my Sweety's. Mine was 'Very Easy' his was 'Hellish.'

So glad he's living.

-N
From:sfo2lhr
Date:October 13th, 2005 09:47 pm (UTC)
(Link)
"Extremely Easy" for me, 11% difficult, and I guess I'd have to say that was accurate. Nobody died, got arrested, beat me, etc.
From:plantgirl
Date:October 13th, 2005 09:59 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Yeah, I took that quiz. It has some flaws. For example, among other things my mother used to slap and shake me if she were angry, which could be caused by all sorts of things. Technically physical abuse. But there are people who bear scars from the sorts of abuse they received - beatings, whippings, torture. Does mine still count? I think the quiz needs some sort of calibration.
(Reply) (Thread)