I know, it's tragic. But it's also a true-to-life entry for the Darwin Award.

From this SF Gate article:

-(Cheers) generalist

Current Mood: annoyedannoyed
Current Music: server howl

From:xeger
Date:January 11th, 2005 01:27 am (UTC)
(Link)
I'm always baffled by people who think that dangerous things somehow won't hurt them - whether it's the oncoming train, the hurricane or the spring floods. The AWA has a fascinating database of river accidents which includes gems like the parent that thought it would be a great idea to use an air mattress to ride on a spring river during ice melt flooding...
From:malabar
Date:January 11th, 2005 02:59 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Well, at least the genes have been cleared from the pool.
I hate to sound callous and cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
(Reply) (Thread)