Current Music: interrmittent laptop fan, cat yowls

From:gratteciella
Date:December 21st, 2004 10:23 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I don't know what was wrong with the plane, but I suspect the pilot was so vague because people don't generally like knowing that things are wrong with the plane they're in, or the plane they've just been flying in. It's probably bad pilot etiquette to say that anything wrong with the plane is more serious than a malfunctioning windshield wiper blade.
From:xeger
Date:December 22nd, 2004 03:03 am (UTC)
(Link)
My! How ... exciting!

[it reminds me of being told that the flight was delayed because they "had to find another pilot". I'm told that this probably means that the pilot they had timed out - but the tone it was delivered with sounded much more like "he was so drunk he couldn't find the floor with his face"]
(Reply) (Thread)