Current Music: Concrete Blonde / Tomorrow, Wendy

From:selkiediver
Date:March 17th, 2004 07:59 pm (UTC)
(Link)
So much for checks and balances, eh?

On a slightly different note, the Rumsfeld interview with Paul Wolfowitz on NPR this morning was also pretty "interesting."

This business will get out of hand.
From:selkiediver
Date:March 18th, 2004 03:45 am (UTC)
(Link)
Oops. This was the right reply to the wrong LJ posting.

Heehee. The Rumsfeld interview was still depressing.
From:gomijacogeo
Date:March 18th, 2004 04:43 am (UTC)
(Link)
Look at the list co-sponsors - a small list of relative nobodies. The house was designed to reflect the people and, well, it does.
From:gratteciella
Date:March 19th, 2004 01:59 pm (UTC)
(Link)
How could an unconstitutional bill that undermines the power of the supreme court be challenged in court?
(Reply) (Thread)