Hi! Sorry, things have been hectic recently, so I haven't been… - Life is strange... — LiveJournal

Mar. 1st, 2004

09:01 pm

Sorry, things have been hectic recently, so I haven't been posting. But this quiz I couldn't resist. Thanks, selkiediver!

You are DORY!
What Finding Nemo Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

Oh, yeah. Well, I guess I am kinda forgetful and disassociated and perhaps even a bit chirpy at times. Or am I? Oh, you thought I should've been Bruce?

-(Cheers) generalist

Current Mood: busy
Current Music: Alasdair Fraser / Lassie with the Golden Hair