Current Music: Whirr of the rescan of my mp3 library

From:angelbob
Date:February 11th, 2004 11:34 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Wow. There's a whole directory of it there... And from ESR, no less.
From:xeger
Date:February 11th, 2004 11:42 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Hrm. It's an interesting read, although it's written not only from a relentlessly male point of view, but from a relentlessly hetero point of view, too.
(Reply) (Thread)
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 12th, 2004 01:03 am (UTC)
(Link)
You posted something by ESR? About sex? Ew.

Also, ditto re: the bits about the male and hetero POV.