Current Music: Hummm, whirrr, klonk, ouch!

From:generalist
Date:February 5th, 2004 03:59 pm (UTC)

Re: I may be wrong...

Thanks! That is a fun set of pictures. I agree, she looks a bit surprised. And at least some of the news backs up your assertion: I remember that one of them quoted Justin as saying that the red bra was supposed to stay in place....

-(Cheers) generalist

From:selkiediver
Date:February 5th, 2004 12:45 am (UTC)
(Link)
So, like...is the SuperBowl that pesky thing that happens between all those cool commercials? It really disturbes me when such fine marketing is interrupted by heathenistic violent games.
(Reply) (Thread)