Current Music: Macy Gray / freak like me

From:selkiediver
Date:February 3rd, 2004 09:04 am (UTC)
(Link)
And just what do you think people are going to say that needs anonymity?

I was a Random Gentle Love Dreamer or some such, btw.
From:xeger
Date:February 3rd, 2004 01:27 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I can't say that I agreed with what the test came out with either...
(Reply) (Thread)
From:(Anonymous)
Date:February 3rd, 2004 08:00 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Let's set up a regular cuddle night, for movies or chatting or whatever. I bet you can guess who this is, and email me outside LJ. If you guess wrong, that could generate its own amusement, but would probably lead you down an interesting path.