Questionnaire - Life is strange...

Dec. 2nd, 2003

04:48 pm - Questionnaire

Previous Entry Share Next Entry

This is blatant meme theft from toxgunn, who I believe stole it from someone else. It's an interesting set of questions to read, even if you don't choose to answer them about me, for me. But I hope you do. I took the questionnaire without alteration, so if a question seems entirely inappropriate, don't worry about it.

-(Cheers!) generalist

  1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
  2. Am I lovable?
  3. How long have you known me?
  4. When and how did we first meet?
  5. What was your first impression?
  6. Do you still think that way about me now?
  7. What do you think my weakness is?
  8. Do you think I'll get married?
  9. What makes me happy?
  10. What makes me sad?
  11. What reminds you of me?
  12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
  13. How well do you know me?
  14. When's the last time you saw me?
  15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
  16. Do you think I could kill someone?
  17. Describe me in one word.
  18. Do you think our friendship is getting stronger/weaker/staying the same?
  19. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
  20. Are you going to put this on your livejournal and see what I say about you?

Current Mood: sicksick
Current Music: computer fans and disks

Comments:

From:ex_bellicane303
Date:December 3rd, 2003 12:52 am (UTC)

My responses.

(Link)
1 Kitty. I always think of you siniging the song Kitty by Presidents of the United States of America. "Kitty on my foot and I want to touch it."
2 Yes
3 8 years
4 At Crawford Midgard.
5 "Gosh He's gorgeous."
6 Yes
7 Stubborn.
8 Yes
9 Satisfaction
10 Failure
11 Siamese cats
12 A warm hug
13 A little bit.
14 Severals weeks ago.
15 Yes.
16 No.
17 Picky.
18 Stronger.
19 Yes.
20 Purrhaps.
From:selkiediver
Date:December 3rd, 2003 01:14 pm (UTC)
(Link)
1. Dilettante because you are.
2. Yes.
3. Since 1997. 7 Years.
4. We met in Paradise during a Kabuki.
5. Sweetness.
6. Yes.
7. You like ruts (and you know what I mean by that).
8. Um. I guess I have to say yes to this one...
9. Comfort.
10. Seeing your loved ones in pain.
11. When I see something or do something I know you would find interesting.
12. Peace and happiness.
13. Better than you would like to admit.
14. On Monday, when we brought John home and you had a fever.
15. I usually eventually tell you.
16. Yes.
17. Persnickety.
18. It depends on the day. But I think it is mostly getting stronger.
19. If you are not acting like Teflon. IOW: at the right time, yes.
20. Sure.
(Reply) (Thread)